We’re excited to introduce Factbrowser, the discovery engine for research on business and technology.
We’re focused on making you smarter faster with a filterable database of thousands of insights and hand-picked facts, stats, studies, and reports that’s growing every day.
Factbrowser is designed to save marketers, analysts, consultants, journalists, and the intellectually curious time and money and help them make better decisions.
Whether you’re building a presentation, writing a blog post, researching a topic, or just want to stay ahead of the curve, Factbrowser helps you find the latest studies, facts, and stats on:
- Technologies like smartphones, tablets, search, social media, and many more–including adoption (reach), user demographics, behavior, attitudes, and strategies
- Companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and Zynga
- Consumers — including key segments like Moms, Hispanics, and Millennials
Factbrowser is made by an interactive entertainment producer and a strategy consultant. Its design is based on a few key principles:
- The amount of research on the web is immense. But it’s not always easy to find. A lot of it is great; a lot of it isn’t. The world needs independent help organizing it.
- Research and content consumers deserve more respect. Too much research is padded in fluff. The good stuff is buried, there are too many hoops to jump through to get to it, and it’s hard to know what to trust. Research and content consumers deserve to know exactly where studies come from and need better tools to help find and evaluate research. We fight for the user.
- Researcher firms and publishers deserve better too. Research firms and content marketers are being taken advantage of by some of the most popular content aggregators. Original sources often aren’t clearly attributed–or if they are, the report itself isn’t linked to. Not only does Factbrowser attribute research to its original source, it links to the source’s homepage and the piece of content it references. We don’t circumvent landing pages. We’ll work to help publishers get more value from their content–not less.
If it’s your first time here, we suggest you take a minute to watch the intro video.
Here are more ways to get the most out of Factbrowser:
- Subscribe to the free Factbrowser Daily newsletter and get the latest insights directly in your inbox
- Follow Factbrowser on Twitter, or pick one of our more focused accounts on Mobile, Social, or Gaming
- Follow RSS feeds for featured entries or hundreds of other topics like Mobile, Social Media, and Gaming
- Browse and filter by Technology, Company, Region, Industry, Topic, Consumer Segment, or Source
We’re proud of the Factbrowser we’re launching today, but we’re more excited for what’s to come. We’re already hard at work improving the site and exploring new ways to add value.
Thanks for visiting, and let us know what you think.
-The Factbrowser Team